Design/Service Terms of Service (Simple/Single Page Websites)
We want you to have an excellent client experience. If ever you do not wish to continue a month-to-month arrangement with us, you may cancel at any time. Our client agreements are for editing/support/hosting/SEO are month-to-month, and do not require a long-term commitment.
We perform regular backups and you may create a copy of the website content at any time on web archive. Websites are not able to be transferred to another hosting company because they are built on our CMS.
If you cancel your site before 12 monthly payments are made, domain names will be released for $25. If you cancel after 12 monthly payments, domain names will be released without cost and you will have no further obligation.
Design/Service Terms of Service (Custom Websites)
- STUDIOSIGHT starts working on a project upon receipt of a down payment. Unless otherwise specified in writing, the client is charged every 30 days after the initial down payment. All projects are under contract for 12 months from the date of the original down payment unless the remaining contract term balance is paid in full. Websites are made live upon completion of the project. If applicable, hosting and domain name registration fees must be paid every month.
- Additional services come at additional fees, on a fee for service basis or on an hourly rate. If clients require additional services, the correspondent fee is added to their invoice and they are charged accordingly.
- Logos, Images and Video may be uploaded via Dropbox, Google Drive, etc. to include in the project. The more information and resources you provide us with, the quicker the date of completion. We do not provide logos, images, or video.
- If the client fails to process a payment on time, a late fee of $50 will be added to his/her bill and the project will automatically be put on hold or canceled. It is STUDIOSIGHT’s whole discretion to decide when to resume work on the project once the late payment is processed.
- Delays in project completion may occur when:
- There is a delay in any payments
- The client requests further changes in the design, structure, or content of the project
- The client purchases an additional service related to the project
- There is a delay in the receipt of any materials from the client
- Time frame estimates are approximate only and are subject to change at any time at STUDIOSIGHT’s discretion. At any time, and at its whole discretion, STUDIOSIGHT may decide to put a project on hold.
- All of our services are 100% satisfaction guaranteed. We don’t stop working until our clients are completely satisfied with their solution. That is our commitment. However, STUDIOSIGHT will under no circumstances be held responsible to satisfy unreasonable expectations or requests that lie beyond the scope of STUDIOSIGHT’s offer of services to its client. It is STUDIOSIGHT’s discretion to decide whether or not a request or an expectation is reasonable or lies within the scope of offer of services to its client. As an example, if the client purchases a certain service, but in order to be fully satisfied, STUDIOSIGHT judges that an additional service is necessary, then it is no longer STUDIOSIGHT’s responsibility or commitment to satisfy the client. In other words, STUDIOSIGHT guarantees 100% satisfaction within the framework of its original agreement with the client, according to STUDIOSIGHT’s understanding.
- Services or part of services (i.e. elements of a project) that have been approved by the client are considered as services with which the client is 100% satisfied. Any further work on these services (elements of the project) may be brought
up at our “monthly update session”.
- The term “monthly update session” means about 2 hours worth of work on an existing website. It is STUDIOSIGHT’s whole discretion to judge whether or not a request represents 2 hours worth of work.
- All payments are final. It is STUDIOSIGHT’s policy that no refunds will be made.
STUDIOSIGHT.com respects the privacy of each individual that visits our website. This privacy statement provides our visitors and customers with information on how STUDIOSIGHT.com protects the information supplied by each. Information Collected Upon entrance to the STUDIOSIGHT.com website, we log such items as your IP Address, Hostname, Browser, and referring page. This information is used to place together statistics for the STUDIOSIGHT.com website. Upon completing our hosting sign up form, we do collect information provided by PayPal on your order, which includes your name, address, city, state, zip code, country, ip address, order, order number and e-mail. Credit card numbers are not transmitted beyond Paypal, insuring your credit card numbers are kept secure and kept private.The Information collected which was stated above, is not sold, distributed, or used in ANY other way other then the purpose of use with this website. Disclosure of Information All information collected by STUDIOSIGHT is kept within STUDIOSIGHT.com and will not be shared, sold, or distributed to third parties. STUDIOSIGHT.com reserves the right to provide access to this information should any legal matters arise and access is needed; in which case access will be granted to the proper authorities only.
What information is being collected/tracked by Studiosight technology?
We collect information whenever Ratesight Widgets are used on our client’s website. The following types of information may be captured when using our widgets:
- Navigation behavior
- Name of the website visitor
- Geographic location of the website visitor
- Email of the website visitor
- DOB of the website visitor
- Job title of the website visitor
- Personal LinkedIn URL of the website visitor
- Personal email of the website visitor
- Cell phone of the website visitor
- Company of the visitor of the website visitor
- Company domain of the website visitor
- Company address of the website visitor
- Company phone of the website visitor
- Company LinkedIn URL of the website visitor
- Naic code of company of the website visitor
- SIC code of company of the website visitor
- We also append every employee that works at this company providing the same information as website visitor
- Employee count of the company of the website visitor
- Estimated Revenue of the company of the website visitor
How do we share the information with the client?
Studiosight shares collected data from its client’s websites with its clients in the form of Marketing Contacts. These contacts are automatically delivered to their Ratesight Backoffice system. From there, contacts may be used in a variety of marketing and sales efforts as determined by the clients.
How is the client data that Studiosight collects protected?
All data collected by Studiosight is encrypted both in transit and at rest within Studiosight systems.
Does Studiosight share client data with anyone outside of the client?
Studiosight does NOT share client data with anyone outside of the client or who they designate in writing.
How does Studiosight encrypt the data?
All data transfer occurs using industry standard TLS encrypted connections. Data is stored in FIPs 140-2 compliant systems.
Does Studiosight store client PII data?
Your data is encrypted to prevent unauthorized access in transit and at rest. Data is stored in FIPs 140-2 compliant systems.
How does this work with CCPA?
CCPA is a consumer law…so every company must give the consumer…not businesses…who visit their website…the ability to opt out.
Studiosight does NOT offer services directly to consumers therefore we are not subject to the California Consumer Privacy Act. CCPA compliance is the responsibility of the client/website owner. We don’t provide legal advice or information so please consult your legal counsel.
How does this work with GDPR?
We only resolve US identities so GDPR doesn’t apply to us
If you have any questions regarding our privacy policies please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Website Hosting Terms of Service
STUDIOSIGHT’s Acceptable Use Policy (“AUP”) is provided to give our customers and users a clear understanding of what STUDIOSIGHT expects of them while using the service. All users of STUDIOSIGHT Internet services: those who access some of our Services but do not have accounts, as well as those who pay a service fee to subscribe to the Services, must comply with this AUP and our TOS (Terms of Service). Use of STUDIOSIGHT Service constitutes acceptance and agreement to STUDIOSIGHT’ AUP as well as STUDIOSIGHT’ TOS (Terms of Service) We support the uncensored flow of information and ideas over the Internet and do not actively monitor subscriber activity under normal circumstances. Similarly, we do not exercise editorial control over the content of any web site, e-mail transmission, newsgroups, or other material created or accessible over or through the services, except for certain proprietary Web sites. However, in accordance with our TOS (Terms of Service), we may remove any materials that, in our sole discretion, may be illegal, may subject us to liability, or which may violate this AUP. STUDIOSIGHT may cooperate with legal authorities and/or third parties in the investigation of any suspected or alleged crime or civil wrongdoing. Your violation of this AUP may result in the suspension or immediate termination of either your STUDIOSIGHT account or other actions as detailed in Section 3, but will not do so with out proper warning. This document is intended to provide a basic understand of STUDIOSIGHTs’ Acceptable Use Policy. The following are guidelines for the establishment and enforcement of STUDIOSIGHTs’ AUP:
- Ensure reliable service to our customers
- Ensure security and privacy of our systems and network, as well as the networks and systems of others
- Comply with existing laws
- Maintain our reputation as a responsible service provider
- Encourage responsible use of the Internet and discourage activities which reduce the usability and value of Internet services
- Preserve the value of Internet resources as a conduit for free expression and exchange of information
- Preserve the privacy and security of individual users STUDIOSIGHT intends to provide its customers access to everything the Internet has to offer.
While STUDIOSIGHT is firmly committed to the principles of free speech, certain activities that may be damaging to the resources of both STUDIOSIGHT and the Internet and cannot be permitted under the guise of free speech. The resources of STUDIOSIGHT and the Internet are limited, and abuse of these resources by one user has a negative impact on the entire community. We do not routinely monitor the activity of accounts except for measurements of system utilization and the preparation of billing records. However, in our efforts to promote good citizenship within the Internet community, we will respond appropriately if we become aware of inappropriate use of our service. You may not use your dedicated server or virtual site to publish material, which STUDIOSIGHT determines, at its sole discretion, to be unlawful, indecent or objectionable. For purposes of this policy, “material” refers to all forms of communications including narrative descriptions, graphics (including photographs, illustrations, images, drawings, logos), executable programs, video recordings, and audio recordings. If a STUDIOSIGHT account is used to violate the Acceptable Use Policy or our TOS, we reserve the right to terminate your service without notice. We prefer to advise customers of inappropriate behavior and any necessary corrective action, however, flagrant violations of the Acceptable Use Policy will result in immediate termination of service. Our failure to enforce this policy, for whatever reason, shall not be construed as a waiver of our right to do so at any time. As a member of our network community, you must use your Internet access responsibly. If you have any questions regarding this policy, please contact us. VIOLATIONS OF STUDIOSIGHTs’ ACCEPTABLE USE POLICY The following constitute violations of this AUP:
1. Illegal use: STUDIOSIGHTs’ services may not be used for illegal purposes, or in support of illegal activities. STUDIOSIGHTs’ reserves the right to cooperate with legal authorities and/or injured third parties in the investigation of any suspected crime or civil wrongdoing.
2. Harm to minors: Use of the STUDIOSIGHTs’ service to harm, or attempt to harm, minors in any way, including, but not limited to child pornography.
3. Threats: Use of the STUDIOSIGHTs’ service to transmit any material (by e-mail, uploading, posting or otherwise) that threatens or encourages bodily harm or destruction of property.
4. Harassment: Use of the STUDIOSIGHTs’ service to transmit any material (by e-mail, uploading, posting or otherwise) that harasses another.
5. Fraudulent activity: Use of STUDIOSIGHTs’ service to make fraudulent offers to sell or buy products, items, or services, or to advance any type of financial scam such as “pyramid schemes,” “ponzi schemes,” and “chain letters.”
6. Forgery or impersonation: Adding, removing or modifying identifying network header information in an effort to deceive or mislead is prohibited. Attempting to impersonate any person by using forged headers or other identifying information is prohibited. The use of anonymous remailers or nicknames does not constitute impersonation.
7. Unsolicited commercial e-mail / Unsolicited bulk e-mail (SPAM): Use of the STUDIOSIGHTs’ service to transmit any unsolicited commercial or unsolicited bulk e-mail is expressly prohibited. Violations of this type will result in the immediate termination of the offending STUDIOSIGHTs’ account.
8. E-mail / News Bombing: Malicious intent to impede another person’s use of electronic mail services or news will result in the immediate termination of the offending STUDIOSIGHTs’ account.
9. E-mail / Message Forging: Forging any message header, in part or whole, of any electronic transmission, originating or passing through the STUDIOSIGHTs’ service is in violation of this AUP.
10. Usenet SPAMing: STUDIOSIGHTs’ has a zero tolerance policy for the use of its network for the posting of messages or commercial advertisements, which violate the rules, regulations, FAQ or charter of any newsgroups or mailing list. Commercial messages that are appropriate under the rules of a newsgroup or mailing list or that are solicited by the recipients are permitted.
11. Unauthorized access: Use of the STUDIOSIGHTs’ service to access, or to attempt to access, the accounts of others, or to penetrate, or attempt to penetrate, security measures of STUDIOSIGHTs’ or another entity’s computer software or hardware, electronic communications system, or telecommunications system, whether or not the intrusion results in the corruption or loss of data, is expressly prohibited and the offending STUDIOSIGHTs’ account is subject to immediate termination.
12. Copyright or trademark infringement: Use of the STUDIOSIGHTs’ service to transmit any material (direct transfer, by e-mail, uploading, posting, hot linking, directly linking or otherwise) that infringes any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret or other proprietary rights of any third party, including, but not limited to, the unauthorized copying of copyrighted material, the digitization and distribution of photographs from magazines, books, or other copyrighted sources, and the unauthorized transmittal of copyrighted software.
13. Collection of personal data: Use of the STUDIOSIGHTs’ service to collect, or attempt to collect, personal information about third parties without their knowledge or consent.
14. Network disruptions and unfriendly activity: Use of the STUDIOSIGHTs’ service for any activity which affects the ability of other people or systems to use STUDIOSIGHTs’ Services or the Internet. This includes “denial of service” (DOS) attacks against another network host or individual user. Interference with or disruption of other network users, services or equipment is prohibited. It is the Member’s responsibility to ensure that their network is configured in a secure manner. A Subscriber may not, through action or inaction, allow others to use their network for illegal or inappropriate actions. A Subscriber may not permit their network, through action or inaction, to be configured in such a way that gives a third party the capability to use their network in an illegal or inappropriate manner. Unauthorized entry and/or use of another company and/or individual’s computer system will result in immediate account termination. STUDIOSIGHTs’ will not tolerate any subscriber attempting to access the accounts of others, or penetrate security measures of other systems, whether or not the intrusion results in corruption or loss of data.
15. Net Send Spam: The use of the net send utility to send unsolicited bulk communication is prohibited. This technique may result in account suspension or termination. Violations of this policy carry severe penalties, including termination of service.
16. Fraud: Involves a knowing misrepresentation or misleading statement, writing or activity made with the intent that the person receiving it will act upon it.
17. Infringement of Copyright, Patent, Trademark, Trade Secret, or Intellectual Property Right: Distribution/Transmission and/or posting of copyrighted or the aforementioned infringements will not be tolerated.
18. Distribution of Viruses: Intentional distributions of software that attempts to and/or causes damage, harassment, or annoyance to persons, data, and/or computer systems are prohibited. Such an offense will result in the immediate termination of the offending account.
19. Inappropriate Use of Software: Use of software or any device that would facilitate a continued connection, i.e. pinging, while using STUDIOSIGHTs”s services could result in suspension service.
20. Third Party Accountability: STUDIOSIGHTs’ subscribers will be held responsible and accountable for any activity by third parties, using their account that violates guidelines created within the Acceptable Use Policy.
21. Violation of STUDIOSIGHTs’ Virtual Accounts: It is absolutely forbidden to host IRC servers on Virtual Server Accounts. Virtual Server Accounts found hosting this material will be subject to immediate cancellation without refund.
22. IRC networks: It is absolutely forbidden to host an IRC server that is part of or connected to another IRC network or server. Servers found to be connecting to or part of these networks will be immediately removed from our network without notice. The server will not be reconnected to the network until such time that you agree to completely remove any and all traces of the IRC server, and agree to let us have access to your server to confirm that the content has been completely removed. Any server guilty of a second violation will result in immediate account termination.
23. Bitcoin or Virtual Currency mining: The use of our VPS or shared hosting services for the purpose of mining for cryptocurrency (such as bitcoins, litecoins, dogecoins, etc) are strictly prohibited.
24. You are responsible for any misuse of your account, even if the inappropriate activity was committed by a friend, family member, guest or employee. Therefore, you must take steps to ensure that others do not gain unauthorized access to your account. In addition, you may not use your account to breach security of another account or attempt to gain unauthorized access to another network or server.
- Your password provides access to your account. It is your responsibility to keep your password secure.
- STUDIOSIGHT.com is not responsible for any data loss, data manipulation, or account related problems associated with it under any circumstances.
- Sharing your password and account access with unauthorized users is prohibited. You should take care to prevent others from using your account since you will be held responsible for such use.
- Attempting to obtain another user’s account password is strictly prohibited, and may result in termination of service.
- You must adopt adequate security measures to prevent or minimize unauthorized use of your account.
- You may not attempt to circumvent user authentication or security of any host, network or account. This includes, but is not limited to, accessing data not intended for you, logging into or making use of a server or account you are not expressly authorized to access, or probing the security of other networks. Use or distribution of tools designed for compromising security is prohibited. Examples of these tools include, but are not limited to, password guessing programs, cracking tools or network probing tools.
- You may not attempt to interfere with service to any user, host or network (“denial of service attacks”). This includes, but is not limited to, “flooding” of networks, deliberate attempts to overload a service, and attempts to “crash” a host.
- Users who violate systems or network security may incur criminal or civil liability. STUDIOSIGHTs’ will cooperate fully with investigations of violations of systems or network security at other sites, including cooperating with law enforcement authorities in the investigation of suspected criminal violations.
STUDIOSIGHTs’ accounts operate on shared resources. Excessive use or abuse of these shared network resources by one customer may have a negative impact on all other customers. Misuse of network resources in a manner which impairs network performance is prohibited by this policy and may result in suspension of your account. We reserve the right to amend or modify our terms of service at any given time. It is the customer’s job to continuously check our terms of service for modifications.
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, within 30 days from the purchase date, or within 30 days from the date of first down payment, we will fully refund the cost of your order. After 30 days from the date of purchase, or 30 days from the date of the first down payment, refund is available at the discretion of STUDIOSIGHT.com. Moneyback guarantee applies to new customers only. This includes every and all services provided by STUDIOSIGHT.com with the exception of dedicated server purchases.